If you already know how to include hyperlinks in HTML and are just looking for the codes, here they are:
Open link within the same window: <a href="PASTE URL HERE">LINK TEXT</a>
For example: <a href="www.diaryofagrumpyteacher.blogspot.com">Diary of a Grumpy Teacher</a>
Open the link in a new window or tab: <a href="PASTE URL HERE" target="_blank">LINK TEXT</a>
For example: <a href="www.diaryofagrumpyteacher.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Diary of a Grumpy Teacher</a>
1. Start a "New Post" on Blogger. Even if you don't blog, use this method anyway. If you do blog, don't worry, you're not posting anything. This is how you're going to get your HTML code for your link.
Click on "Compose." Next, type the title of your link and then highlight it. Next, click on "Link."
2. Copy and paste the URL of your desired link into the "Web address" field. I would strongly advise against typing in the address. Any slight mistake will result in a link that doesn't work. Don't frustrate your potential buyers with a faulty link!
Check the box next to "Open this link in a new window" if you want the link to open in a new window. Then click "OK."
3. Click on "HTML." Then highlight and copy the entire code.
4. Go to your TpT product page and click on "Edit."
5. In the field for the product description, paste the HTML code you copied from blogger.
6. Keep "Skip thumbnail generation!" checked if you want to leave your current thumbnail images the same. Then click "Next."
7. Click on the link to make sure it works and you're done!